1. Grab Your Bierstadt Munich Express Tickets!
Strap on your lederhosen, dirndls, and grown-up panties for an epic Denver Oktoberfest adventure!
The Bierstadt Munich Express will start at Bierstadt Lagerhaus where you will be the first customers to try this years Oktoberfest right from the lager tank, followed by hourly stops at four of Denver’s best beer institutions. Afterward, you will return to Bierstadt for Drink Rino Oktoberfest where you will oompah the night away.
$60 Munich Express Ticket Gets You:
- Custom Mug
- FIVE – 0,5L Oktoberfest Pours (One per location)
- Entry to Drink Rino Oktoberfest ($20 value)
- Shuttle Service Between Stops
- Bierstadt Tour Guide
- For those of you bad at math: That’s 2 custom glasses, 3.5 LITERS of Lager, Entry to Oktoberfest and Transportation for $60
- 10:30am: Check-In Starts
- 11:00am: Oktoberfest Straight From the Lager Tank
- 12:00pm: Official Oktoberfest Tapping at Falling Rock
- 1:00pm: Depart for Hops and Pie
- 2:00pm: Depart for Goed Zuur
- 3:00pm: Depart for Finn’s Manor
- 4:00pm: Walk Back To Bierstadt for Drink Rino Oktoberfest
Gratuity Included in Price. Dressing for the occasion highly recommended.
2. DRiNk RiNo Oktoberfest Tickets
It’s almost that time of year to bring Munich to RiNo! On Saturday, September 21, DRiNk RiNo is hosting the fourth annual Oktoberfest at The Rackhouse (2875 Blake Street) from noon to 10 p.m. Join the 15 independent craft breweries, distilleries, cideries and wineries of DRiNk RiNo as they serve up their best Oktoberfest and fall seasonal offerings. Expect a classic German experience with traditional German food and plenty of live music and games. Attendees are encouraged to strap on their lederhosen and dirndls for this can’t-miss bier-drinking event.
OKTOBERFEST MUSIC MUSIC LINEUP
Tickets to the event are $20 and include a 0.5 liter mug and 1 liter of beer. Tickets are available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drink-rino-oktoberfest-tickets-68668442159..
DRiNK RiNo Members
DRiNK RiNo visit drinkrino.com.