Mills Force Inc
Whether you’re visiting Denver Colorado or you are a local here are 26 things to do you should try.
Things To Do In Denver
- Check out the latest seasonal exhibits at Denver Nature and Science
- See all the new additions at the Denver Zoo. There is always a new baby or two
- Walk Down 16 Street Mall and catch a movie at The Denver Pavilions. Get a caramel apple at the Chocolate Factory
- Get an early morning work out at Red Rocks Amphitheater theater or go on a hike at Apex Trail
- Set up a Date night stroll through the Botanic Gardens
- Go view the latest art masterpieces from the western region at the Denver Art Museum
- Take your kids to a Denver Downtown staple Elitch Gardens and Water Park
- Make your way to the Colorado State Capital building steps to experience being exactly 5280 feet above sea level
- Get wet and ride the waves at Water World
- After dark, go to Larimer Square. It’s a charming block filled with great Denver local restaurants, coffee shops that stay open late, and nightlife is also a must.
- Sloan’s Lake at dusk is a great view
- If you are into parks don’t miss Ruby Hill Park and City Park
- Plan a picnic under the big dancing people in front of the Denver Performing Arts Building
- Take a photo with the Big Blue Bear
- Go shopping at the Cherry Creek Mall
- Google the nearest Dispensary go buy marijuana and get high, also google places to get high in Denver
- Get ready to party and go to a Hip Hop Club
- Drink local beer and ciders at the Rack House in the River North District (RiNo) and chill in the beer Hall and play games
- Meet your friends on the Broadway for Salsa lessons and salsa dancing at Blue Ice lounge
- Make sure you get Ice Cream from Lic’s Ice Cream, thank me later!
- Have dinner with close friends or a double date at EL Five restaurant in the Highlands
- Eat brunch at Cinzettis or at Dazzle’s on Sunday morning
- Laugh the night away at The Denver Improve Comedy Club in North Field Stapleton
- Listen to some good jazz music at Nocturne Jazz Club
- Your young kids will love it at the Butterfly Pavilion
- Go Ice Skating at the indoor ice rink at the Ice Centre at Promenade
If you try one of these things to do let us know how it goes in the comments below.