30 Things To Do In Denver
Whether you’re visiting Denver Colorado or you are a local here are 26 things to do you should try.
Things To Do In Denver
- Check out the latest seasonal exhibits at Denver Nature and Science
- See all the new additions at the Denver Zoo. There is always a new baby or two
- Walk Down 16 Street Mall and catch a movie at The Denver Pavilions. Get a caramel apple at the Chocolate Factory
- Get an early morning work out at Red Rocks Amphitheater theater or go on a hike at Apex Trail
- Set up a Date night stroll through the Botanic Gardens
- Go view the latest art masterpieces from the western region at the Denver Art Museum
- Take your kids to a Denver Downtown staple Elitch Gardens and Water Park
- Make your way to the Colorado State Capital building steps to experience being exactly 5280 feet above sea level
- Get wet and ride the waves at Water World during the summer months.
- After dark, go to Larimer Square. It’s a charming block filled with great Denver local restaurants, coffee shops that stay open late, and nightlife is also a must.
- Sloan’s Lake at dusk is a great view
- If you are into parks don’t miss Ruby Hill Park and City Park
- Plan a picnic under the big dancing people in front of the Denver Performing Arts Building
- Take a photo with the Big Blue Bear
- Go shopping at the Cherry Creek Mall
- Google the nearest Dispensary go buy marijuana and get high, also google places to get high in Denver
- Get ready to party and go to a Hip Hop Club
- Drink local beer and ciders at the Rack House in the River North District (RiNo) and chill in the beer Hall and play games
- Meet your friends on the Broadway for Salsa lessons and salsa dancing at Blue Ice lounge
- Make sure you get Ice Cream from Lic’s Ice Cream, thank me later!
- Have dinner with close friends or a double date at EL Five restaurant in the Highlands
- Eat brunch at Cinzettis or at Dazzle’s on Sunday morning
- Laugh the night away at The Denver Improve Comedy Club in North Field Stapleton
- Listen to some good jazz music at Nocturne Jazz Club
- Your young kids will love it at the Butterfly Pavilion
- Go Ice Skating at the indoor ice rink at the Ice Centre at Promenade
- Grab a drink, get some ice cream and do some shoping at the historic Union Station
- Call up some friends and meet them at the First Fridays Art Walk on Santa Fe
- Find some good grub at Edgewater Public Market a food hall.
- Take a frined to get dessert at Chocolate Lab.
If you try one of these things to do let us know how it goes in the comments below.