While in Denver, you can enjoy one of the most popular items from Italian cuisine- pizzas. There are a great many places in Denver where you can get tasty, gourmet pizza that you can enjoy and recommend to others. Here are a few of the places you can consider –
– One of the most popular places to get authentic Italian pizza is the Pizzeria Basta. Chef Kelly Whitaker is known for using the freshest local ingredients, handmade ricotta and mozzarella cheese, home-cured pancetta and homemade sausage, which combine with perfect seasoning to bring a great blend of flavor and taste.
3601 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303 • Phone:303-997-8775
– Osteria Marco, while not a pizzeria, is still home to some of Denver’s best pizza. Their specials include traditional Italian pizza with homemade sausage, Fontina cheese, caramelized onions and Fresno chilies. They also use classic ingredients like pancetta and goat cheese to great effect.
1453 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202 • Phone: 303-534-5855
– The pizza on offer at Basic Kneads brings out the essential nuances of great Italian culinary craftsmanship. Using a customized woof fire over to cook the pizza, this eatery makes a stunning margherita- light thin crust pizza topped with fresh tomato sauce, basic and cheese.
Regis, Denver, CO 720-340-1066
– At the Pizzeria Locale, you can get the best pizza made by a head chef trained in Italy. Using only the best ingredients, this pizzeria churns out both classic recipes and a number of innovative modern takes on pizza.
550 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203 • Phone: 720-508-8828
– Visit Dolce Sicilia, and you will find pizza cooked Sicilian style. Just the right thickness of dough get used to make the superbly delicious pan pizza, and feature great ingredients like Kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomatoes and fresh artichokes to great effect.
3210 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 • Phone: 303-233-3755