Coincidentally, saints and sinners both share a day of celebration today (Apr. 20) as Easter Sunday falls on the same date as the coveted stoner’s holiday, 4/20. And all around the Internets, celebs are deciding which festivities to partake in. While it was a no-brainer for most of these, take a look at Easter Vs. 4/20: Who Celebrated What? — Iyana Robertson
1. If your birthday falls on 4/20 and you don’t smoke, Schoolboy Q is ashamed of you.
THis fool born on 4/20 @dangerookipawaa and He dnt smoke!! Dnt tell Him Happy b day til He Hit da weed!!!!! HE JUS TURNED 99 anyway
— ScHoolboy Q (@ScHoolBoyQ) April 20, 2014
2. J. Lo takes the Eatster route — bonnet style.
3. Snoop and Miley vote “puff, puff, pass.”
4. With the caption, “Yes, I do. Happy Easter. Blessings and Peace be with u.#TheResurrection,” Nicki Minaj chose Easter.
5. Curren$y chose… both?
Praise and Blaze…
— Spitta (@CurrenSy_Spitta) April 20, 2014
6. Kevin Hart celebrated Easter, with a walk. Hashtag usage: #Blessed #happyeaster#GodIsGood”
7. “Or naw?” -Rihanna
8. No age limit on Easter baskets for Angela Simmons.
9. Charlamagne says today is a win-win.
4/20. Easter Sunday. Either way you decide to go the “Most High” gets all the glory today. Amen.
— Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) April 20, 2014
10. “Word up Easter” -Solange