International Start Time Conversion
San Francisco Time: 1:00 PM
Chicago Time: 3:00 PM
New York Time: 4:00 PM
London Time: 9:00 PM
Australia Time: 8:00 AM
✓1.5 – 2.00 hours of instructor-led training (online workshop)
✓Case Study Challenge – FREE individual evaluation (post-workshop)
✓Unlimited Access to Recording and Lecture Slides
✓Certificate of Completion (powered by Techversity Program)
What is this course about?
This is a masterclass focusing on introducing you as to how lean business model canvas can elevate your understanding of innovation best practices and the intra-corporate entrepreneurial skills needed to lead innovation projects, teams, and strategies.
The Lean Canvas is more actionable and entrepreneur-focused. It deeply focuses on startup factors such as uncertainty and risk. In this masterclass, the aim is that you can capture a 1-page diagram of your startup vision efficiently.
Module 1: Brainstorm Possible Outcomes
- Distinguish between customers and users
- Split broad customer segments into smaller ones
- Sketch a Lean Canvas for each customer segment
Module 2: Sketch Multiple Lean Canvas
- Sketch a canvas in one sitting
- It’s okay to leave sections blank
- Think in the present
- Use a customer-centric approach
Module 3: Problem and Customer Segments
- List top 3 problems
- List existing alternatives
- Identify other users roles
- Hone in one possible early adopters
Module 4: Unique Value Proposition
- Answer: What, Who, and Why
Module 5: Channels
- FREE’er versus PAID
- Inbound versus Outbound
- Direct versus Automated
- Direct versus Indirect
- Retention before Referral
Module 6: Revenue Streams and Cost Structure
- Single pricing Planning
- “Free Trial” Planning
- Testing a price
- Cost Accountancy
- Pros and Cons of “Freemium”
Module 7: Key Metrics
- Create a cross-functional lean canvas
- Track experiment
- invite collaborator
Module 8: Unfair Advantage
- How to stand out above your competitors (guerrila style)
- You will receive a zoom URL + password few days prior event
- You will also receive access to webpage to the recording, slides and design challenge of this webinar 1 week after the event.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- Available Slots: 25
- 2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine’s Donald Lindberg Award – Health IT Innovation
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” (to be available on Amazon books, Google Books mid-2019)
- Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics
- Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out!)
- Chief Design Thinker / mHealth Architect of Sinclair’s School of Nursing – HEAR App.
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics – Patient-centered Decision Support Precision Medicine Technologies
How to get in touch?
Tweet me: @itskatusop
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org