- This event has passed.
Social Media Introduction – Part 1
October 10, 2019 @ 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm
Most people today have used some form of social media for personal use but what are the differences when you are using it for business or broad community communication. This session is intended to introduce managers or board members to the basics of social media with an emphasis on business use.
In this session we explore the process of defining this path and cover the following:
1. What are the various platforms and what purpose do they serve?
2. What platform should I use and why?
3. How much do I need to be on the various platforms to be relevant?
4. What audience am I attracting?
5. The secret algorithm of content management.
If you answered “I’m not sure” to any one of the questions above, you would benefit from this training. This session covers these questions along with others intended to provide you a foundational background in understanding social media platforms and when to use them.
Session Time: 70 minutes
60 minutes – content
10 minutes – debrief