If you want to grab a quick and hearty brunch in Denver, there are a number of exciting places to explore. For many people, especially those who live downtown or are on the move, brunch is the most fun meal of the week. In Denver, there are many great places where you can have a healthy, nutritious and tasty brunch that would be a great place to meet friends and family.
- – One of the best places to grab a brunch is the Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar. The delightful venue serves up delicacies like sandwiches, nutella, brioche and strawberries. Also of note is their funky Panini made with olive bread, arugula, mozzarella cheese, pancetta and eggs.
1401 Curtis Street • Denver, CO 80202 • Phone: 303.825.6500
– At the Second Home Kitchen and Bar, you can enjoy a delicious selection of brunch classics like pancakes, bread pudding French toast and chicken-fried rib-eye steak.
150 Clayton Lane, Denver, CO 80206
- – Another great bunch joint is Snooze, where you can indulge in a variety of great brunch dishes. Choices include a tasty pineapple upside down pancake and a great sandwich with free range pork, ham, egg and pickles.
Mothership Snooze at – 2040 Larimer Street, Denver, CO 80205 • Phone: 303.296.6EGG
- – This is a joint that serves no-nonsense, scrumptious brunch dishes. Their omelet of the day is one of the clear favorites of the regulars, and their blood orange mimosas and classic eggs benedict are both crowd pleasers.
1600 W 33rd Ave, Denver, CO 80211 303-993-4200 • Phone: 303-993-4200
- – For egg lovers, Delectable Egg whips up a large selection of egg dishes which work perfectly for a filling, healthy brunch. Their wide range of omelets is sure to satisfy even the most discerning palates.
1625 Court Pl, Denver, CO 80202 • Phone: 303-892-5720
- – If you prefer to go the sweet route for your brunch, walk into Common Grounds for the best freshly baked scones and muffins which serve as a perfect brunch.
1550 17th St., Denver, CO 80202 • Phone: 303-296-9248
Did we miss your favorite brunch spot? let us know below in the comment area.
Denver Brunch Guide
Whether you are planning an intimate affair with your family or just hanging it loose with friends while drinking a mimosa, you can never go wrong with these Sunday 2015 brunch restaurants in Denver.
Have a feast on Easter with the Pappadeaux Sunday Brunch buffet that includes favorites like eggs benedict, boiled shrimps, crawfish etouffe, gumbo, and bacons and sausages. Get made-to-order pancakes and waffles too. Enjoy the carving station featuring roast beef and glazed ham as well. All this while sipping a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa.
7520 E. Progress Place, Greenwood Village, CO 303.740.9449
Come over this Sunday at Dazzle Jazz and enjoy an eclectic mix of jazz and bossa nova from the Julie Monley and the Paris Takes Quartet. Of course, the main dish is still the dishes for this Sunday Brunch. Only the best ingredients are used in their weekly buffet of home-style comfort foods. Sip your afternoon away with unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Maries too. Brunch RSVP recommended.
930 Lincoln Street Denver, CO 303.839.5100
For a no frills kind of brunch, head over to Sam’s No. 3 to chill in a 50’s style diner. Voted as the top breakfast joint in Denver by Westword, it is easily one of the most popular diners in the 303. What to order? Well, that might take a while as they have a very extensive (like term-paper long) menu. But anything you order is a winner. I personally am all about Greek fare, but their classic Mexican and American choices are great as well.
435 S Cherry St., Glendale, CO 303.333.4403
15th & Curtis Downtown, CO303.534.1927
Parker & Havana, Aurora CO 303.751.0347
Great Mexican-influenced dishes while sipping Margaritas and enjoying the view of downtown from the restaurant patio. Oh, they have live music every Sunday as well. Definitely One of the best ways to spend Sunday brunch with your friends and/or family.
1575 Boulder St. Denver, CO 720.570.8686
Enjoy a bottomless Sunday Denver brunch that serves you small plates of Mexican inspired dishes by Chef Richard Sandoval plus free-flowing cocktails of every kind. Try the restaurant’s collection of over 100 types of Tequilas. It’s never too early to have your buzz.
1400 Larimer Street, In Larimer Square Denver, CO 720.946.1433
Enjoy award-winning brunch menus from multi-awarded Chef Jennifer Jasinski. Combine the great food with the ambience of this quaint, Parisian style joint and you might just have your location for your annual Sunday brunch tradition. Aside from their great menu, watch out for their Sunday specials as well.
1420 Larimer St. Denver, CO 303.825.3232
Relax and enjoy a Sunday pajama brunch right at the center of Cherry Creek North. Feast on traditional American fare that is focused on being comfort foods more than anything else. This restaurant gives off that friendly vibe while maintaining its high-class atmosphere. No wonder why it’s a favorite by both locals and travelers alike.
150 Clayton Lane Denver, CO 303.253.3000
Enjoy classic Northern Italian fares at this multi-level restaurant inside Hotel Monaco. The contemporary décor are very tasteful and actually complements the food being served. You can never go wrong with any of their pasta choices and they even have gluten-free options. They have a rich selection of fine wines as well. Might be a bit pricey but the food and the ambience is worth it.
909 17th Street at Champa, Denver, CO 303.296.3525